Enterprise Application Development
Warning: getimagesize(/home/don1357/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/enterprise-app-development.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/aza516rtg4hx/public_html/gsds.com.ng/wp-content/themes/rttheme19/rt-framework/functions/rt_resize.php on line 216
GSDS develops applications which work the way your enterprise works
- General Details
Understanding Enterprise Application
This is a phrase which is used to describe applications or software used by businesses to assist the organization in solving important enterprise problems. When we combine the word “enterprise” with “application,” it generally talks about a software platform which is too large and complex for an individual or small business to use.
- What does enterprise applications demand today?
In the current corporate environment, the enterprise applications are very complex, scalable, distributed, component-based, and mission-critical. These applications can be deployed on a variety of platforms across the corporate networks, intranets, or the Internet. When we say these are highly complex systems we mean, these applications are data-centric, user-friendly, and must meet stringent requirements for security, administration, and maintenance. In the current scenario the demands on today’s applications are changing rapidly. The application therefore demands-
• Secure integration in real-time with disparate data sources.
• In the world of hybrid technology, the application should assure exchange of data with other systems, like public cloud, private cloud, traditional systems and also the other third-party ecosystems.
• It should be capable to run on touch devices of all types to make it easier for people to perform business tasks on-the-go.
- Why is it important to design and develop Enterprise Application?
It is important to design and develop such enterprise applications which can satisfy hundreds or thousands of separate business requirements. It is important to keep in mind that every development decision which is made affects many other requirements. These are often in ways which are difficult to understand and predict, which means failure to meet any of these requirements result in huge loss.
Here are some advantages of having a best in class enterprise application:
• Augment employee productivity across touch and mobile devices, so that it can support the needs of an on-the-go workforce.
• Securely assimilate with multiple data sources in real time, so that one can stay ahead in today’s connected environment
• Capitalize on flexibility in deployment with the deep expertise across the public cloud, private cloud and traditional systems
• Highlight a better user experience to foster employee productivity and satisfaction.
Our GSDS team syndicates mature processes and best-in-class expertise, which together build applications which can drive business transformation and improve development costs.
- Integration Health-Check and Product Evaluation
For organizations where the integrations are custom-built and ad-hoc, we offer “Need Assessment,” “Integration Health-Check” and “Product Evaluation” offerings.
For organizations where multiple integration products exists and they wish to consolidate one product or choose a new product to cater to all types of integration needs, we offers services such as “Pilot Execution” and “Migration roadmap.”
We have an Integration Competency Center (ICC) service for organizations to provide various integration-related services for their business units.
We provide end-to-end B2B services including map analysis, mapping specifications creation, map conversion, map creation, trading partners on-boarding, package implementation and 24×7 support.